ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

As it stands

clio 1.2 16v
So I've had my Clio for about 2 years and I haven't really changed anything until recently, I posted the other day saying what's in it but didn't post pictures as it was dark so here are a couple pic of the car "as it stands" at the moment, I've got some 60mm springs that are yet to be put on but accept from that any advice on what's I should do next is and and tell me what you think so far

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 82
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 77
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 89
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 102
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 97
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    719.8 KB · Views: 98
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 126
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 124

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
That wood effect interior stuff is awful (sorry!) and please don't lower it 60mm. Have you checked with your insurance what effect it will have if you do decide to ruin the handling?

Why not keep it standard, build up some no claims then buy a better/nicer car instead of runing this one?

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
What possessed you to stick that horrible looking wood effect sticker on the inside of the car??

Listerine & Poledo
That wood effect interior stuff is awful (sorry!) and please don't lower it 60mm. Have you checked with your insurance what effect it will have if you do decide to ruin the handling?

Why not keep it standard, build up some no claims then buy a better/nicer car instead of ruining this one?
All of this, but I suspect you wont hear it.
That said, it's your car, and your money to burn, do what you like :smile:

EDIT: Actually, if you did more of it, the wood-panelling isn't bad. Certainly different from the Cabrone Feyeberr stick-on stuff that we usually see. If you're going to continue with it though, use actual wood.
In fact, look at Clio Initiales for how to do a refined interior, instead of a chavden.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
What on earth is that!? (A clio, duh)

I don't like anything you have done to that so far.

Get some new number plates and silver diamonds on it. Change the induction kit, or whatever that is, and get rid of the stupid wood. Then you have a nice car (ignoring the empty hole in the back bumper).

Listerine & Poledo
Given how you lot all bum-up on plastic carbon fibre like it's still the 1990's, you might want to reserve your thoughts on OP's interior mods.

Also, are blacked-out diamonds not a thing anymore? I swear they were a common "yeh blud, dat black diamonds wel sik"....

...or does it need to be faux carbone plastic wrapping?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
LOL, I can't even wrap a Xmas present for my mrs, f**k trying to wrap interior parts of my POS. the 3M carbon vinyl would be worth more than the rest of the car

clio 1.2 16v
Was just trying to do something different to everyone else with the wood look but decided it was a bit much lol so it came off today the only bit I left was the head unit bit, the bumper will be fixed as soon as my dads back off holiday as he has a bodyshop and also the 60mm springs only go up £60 on my insurance so not to fused tbh but why is everyone against them ? Also let me know if you prefer the interior now I striped it of wood and also does anyone know where i could pick up a new gear knob as mine is fucked

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    937.9 KB · Views: 37
  clio 1.2 16v

Why not keep it standard, build up some no claims then buy a better/nicer car instead of runing this one?
Hahaha the wood came off today and yeah the springs only affect it by £60 so not to bothered but not going to do it until I get new shocks as well and what do you think now the wood ha gone