ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

arrrrrgh!

Just been to pick my car up from the town centre (went out last night and left car on a secure car park) and theres a big massive dent in my bonnet!!!!!! Looks like a 4x4 has reversed into it as the dent is spare wheel shaped :( im WELL mad. so if any one has a valver bonnet for sale i need one!

Da

Less

gutted for ya mate, know exactly how ya feel... http://forum.cliosport.net/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=13&TopicID=140488&SearchPagePosition=1&search=b******s&searchMode=allwords&searchIn=Topic&forum=13&searchSort=dateDESC&ReturnPage=Searchhttp://forum.cliosport.net/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=13&TopicID=140488&SearchPagePosition=1&search=b******s&searchMode=allwords&searchIn=Topic&forum=13&searchSort=dateDESC&ReturnPage=Search

i dont know how they can just drive off after hitting somes car!!! why cant they do the decent thing! it was probably some middle aged women driving a 4x4 when they have never had it near a muddy puddle let alon off road!

i see a old dude in a royal mail van reverse into a parked car @ about 10 mph and smashed the bumper of this car up behind him. problem was he didnt even know he hit the bloody thing. he stoped dead when he hit it as well and the sound was well loud. he just drove off.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Bar-stewards!!! :mad:

This is why I never like leaving my cars anywhere...

Quote: Originally posted by Red Valver on 06 March 2005

Any Cameras in the car park

Theres not mate no! its just a council run car park but theres loads of houses around it. Going to knock on a few doors i think.

Any-one know how much im gonna pay for a valver bonnet?

thats bollox mate, hopefully some one heard it & saw the 4x4

renault are about 160.00 bfor a new bonnet, but your best off getting one on here.

Cheers peeps!

Went round the houses last night and no one saw anything... But there was a big discovery in the car park with a spare wheel on the back.... had a good look and couldnt find anything to incriminate it though!