ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Are the French mad??

clio 182

Whilst watching a few clio vids on youtube I came across this peculiar one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkkW0MPd8fs&feature=related
I was expecting to see a race. However.
There's two questionably modified motors which For some reason or another just rev their engines like crazy, whilst a crowd of Frenchies goes " ooooo ourrrgghh la la, magnafique"
Can anyone shed any light on this queer practise as I am deeply confused :S :S :S

S4 Avant
All I can assume, is that one of them was on fire out of the view of the camera, and they were shouting to let some one know

1.4 phase 1
It's like my local Burger King of a weekend, only a bit more surrender monkey-ish....

Croozin' innit!

lol surrender monkey, love that term.

you should see the local macdonalds car parks around here get some extremeley tastless examples.

Black Clio GT
lol went to gti international a few times and some french pikeys had some 8v energy engines on pallets in the camp site just ragging the f**k out of em putting beer down the carb and popping them by cutting the ignition all the time, think they just like the noise and limiters as if the french cops caught them doing that at there local mcdondalds they would be lined up and bummed for mega euros and there car took off them........