ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Are Phase 1 sports going up in value????

Listerine & Poledo
Renault-standard ones with low mileage will do, eventually.

But not yet.

CS-"Improved" ones with Sik lowz and an ASBO exhaust, they'll continue to be worth less with every passing moment

clio 172 phase 1
Only reason for me asking is there vary soooo much in price!!!!

same millage car on autotrader from a dealer the other day one for £1450 and another identical car £2750!!!!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I would say its going the other way- mint examples are holding their price, but tatty high milers are freefalling towards 1k

S

120d M Sport
Nope. I saw a very tidy standard one with 69k and in what was described to be perfect mechanical and body condition go for £2k on PH.

I picked up a tidy one with 104k and FSH for only £1250, I sold my 106 gti for £500 more lol!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
The best PH 1 I bought was last winter ( 2010/11)-

2300- 1 owner, 21k miles full renault history Showroom Condition-

I wont even get a PH1 like that again----

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Mine`s on 112k,renault service history up to 80k,all belts done,"y" reg,i`d be lucky to get £1k for her.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
I think breaking her up would sell for more,the k-tec stealth,5 oz f1`s,pristine interior.....i could go on.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
lol- anything PH1 ...

unless its topped up with mega top level mods- like recaros etc

S

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
The 21k one that I sold for £X 4,sold just 4 months later on 24k in one day when it was listed at £ 2900- that was towards the end of last year-

martin- hadnt yours been to the moon & back?

S

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
yes car is all finished..

driving epic after 4 wheel allignment

S

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Ah excellent, sorry I didnt get around to it mate, proper slipped my mind. Next time you need anything give me a shout and I'll appear faster than you can take the 2.0 16v badges off your clio......

Prices might not be going up but there getting cheaper and more affordable to people who buy them to thrash around in them either trashing them or bending them so i reckon good ones will be easier to shift and more sought after :)

Ours is standard and i can't see the misses ever wanting to get rid TBH we paid £1500 for it and plan to keep it looking fresh