ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Are all bottom ball joints the same across the 1*2 range?

Audi A5
Had a search but couldn't find an anser.

I'm pretty sure they are looking at this on K-tec's website, just thought I'd get someone to confirm.

http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=3870&appid=2

If so I'll get from ECP off a different model Reg as they don't list them for my 172 cup.

And yes I'm aware about the different lower arms between models, but I'm wondering about just the ball joint.

Cheers Bobby

Audi A5
Yeah I'm pretty sure their the same. I'll get one ordered in from another reg, and see if it's the same, if not I can always send it back.

Audi A5
My parts man has just got off the phone from ECP and apparently they don't sell the bottom ball joints, even though they list them on their website! Now I find that strange. Has anyone else bought one from them?

Or if not from them where did you get yours from?

Matt e

ClioSport Club Member
thats the one i bought, and they fitted

part number 617745225

Capture_zps3a6d8582.gif

Last edited:
  Audi A5
Cheers Matt, when I was looking on their site that was the one I was looking at aswell.

In the end I went to another local motor factors and got one for £10, fitting it tomorrow, hopfully it's the right one!