ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arctic/Titanium/Black/Inferno or SolidBlu

Clio 197

Ok guys... now you get a chance to pick what colour my new car will be.....

... just no ID paint!

Happy Voting!

Oms.

Clio 197

Keep voting guys....

... Im ordering tomorrow, and the highest number of votes will determine the colour of my car (subject to dealer availability)....

Its not up to me, its up to you!!:D

Fiesta ST

Quote: Originally posted by Funkyjahooner on 16 December 2004

So what are you voting for Longy lol
Change my mind go for Racing Blue - Dont want to many titanium ones around ;)

Clio 197

Thats f***** fantastic!

Is it easy to keep it gleaming like that? (my arctic 182, and my inferno 225 NEVER looked so shiny)

Clio 197

Ok so:

Black: 4

Inferno: 6

Titanium: 4

Racing Blue: 2

Arctic Blue: 0

I guess Inferno wins!!!

If I have to wait too long, itll be Silver, as voted by you!

Interesting, absolutely no Arctic Blue votes....

Ill post my final order tomorrow.... but if he gets pushy, Im walking out.

Inferno is the colour which looks good now but Id vote for titanium for furture resale and the orange might get to much.

Silver, so common (or should that be popular), but so easy to keep looking clean and hide all those stone chips, thats why i got one anyway.

I wouldnt go for black personally, they somehow look to much like a normal clio.

Had i not chosen yellow, i would have either gone for Inferno or Artic blue i think.

7.6cc :D

Quote: Originally posted by phunkey_monkeh on 17 December 2004

I wouldnt go for black personally, they somehow look to much like a normal clio.
Is he buying an abnormal Clio then? :confused:

Quote: Originally posted by JillyB on 17 December 2004
Quote: Originally posted by phunkey_monkeh on 17 December 2004I wouldnt go for black personally, they somehow look to much like a normal clio.

[/QUOTE]Is he buying an abnormal Clio then? :confused:

haha, you know what i mean !
:D

7.6cc :D

Is he buying an abnormal Clio then?

;)

I do disagree, if a black 172/182 approaches in your rear view mirror, you know its not a normal clio due to the wide arches and xenons, and it looks a bit mean in black rather than looking like it fell out of a Christmas Cracker *JOKE* ;)

*runs*

Black - just get shares in your local water company - as youll be washing it every 2 minutes, but looks fantastic when its polished up!

182 Spiced

titanium is nice personally without the cup suspension the silver alloys look much better with titanium. I must say though I saw a new black with cup packs and it looked mean!

Is he buying an abnormal Clio then? :confused:

:D
;)

I do disagree, if a black 172/182 approaches in your rear view mirror, you know its not a normal clio due to the wide arches and xenons, and it looks a bit mean in black rather than looking like it fell out of a Christmas Cracker *JOKE* ;)

*runs*
LOL at JillyB... I agree, you cant really confuse the black with a normal clio but if it was today I would have got the silver with the anthracite alloys (more for aesthetic reasons than handling as it handles well enough for me without the cup pack!)... if I carry on at this rate Ive worked out that Ill have spent a third of my life washing mine.... :sick: