ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arctic Blue Clio 182 FF

Liquid Yellow R27
Car is looking mint mate!

P.S your gearknob looks very like a richbrook one for people that have been asking.

Thanks mate! Just had a search online and it does seem to be a Richbrook Gear Knob. Thanks for clearing that up! :)

L91

Clio CUP 182
LED fog lights and 8000k HID bulbs are in. Also fitted some under door LED light strips that are connected up to the interior light. Will get some pictures uploaded this week. :)

The girlfriend brought me a set of In Phase 200w component speakers for Christmas to, which will hopefully get fitted soon along with a sub.

Hope you all had a great Christmas!

mate can you post me the links for where you bought all the correct bulbs for the fogs, sides and HID's? would be much apreciated fella car looksvery well also matey keep it up!

L91

Clio CUP 182
sorry missed that last post if the link has expired can you remember the sellers name or shop or w/e?

Liquid Yellow R27
It's been a while since I've done anything on my car, mainly due to funds. I decided to buy a set of turinis with tyres as I needed two new front tyres anyway. It didn't cost too much more for a full set of turinis with tyres, so it made sense. Took a drive up to Middlesbrough to pick them up from ClioDS on here earlier last week.

So with the help of Rob_SRi and his jack, we got the clio up in the air and started taking off the wheels.

photo1kt.jpg

The turinis cleaned and ready to go on...
scaled.php

Fitting them on...
scaled.php

Nuts were cracked... literally!
scaled.php

One of the nuts heads snapped off and this is how it looks... not too sure how I'm going to get that one out.
scaled.php

Finished result...
photo11nl.jpg

photo21k.jpg

photo31n.jpg

Just need to buy some Eibach Springs and get it lowered a bit now... ;)

Liquid Yellow R27
Just a quick update... I finally got the sheered wheel nut removed from my wheel today, after months of it just sitting in there. The garage I took it to had to weld some metal on to what was left of the wheel nut and use that to screw it off. Here's how that wheel nut looks now...

wheelnut.jpg

I also brought some Eibach Sportline springs from pbufton on here the other day. They have arrived in the post today and I will be looking at getting them fitted in a few weeks.

spring1q.jpg

spring2.jpg

Clio 182
Looks sweet mate, just got myself an arctic blue 182 aswell, think i need some lessons in photography though as mine never looks as good in the photos as it does IRL, where as yours is looking awesome!

RB Clio 182
Looks sweet mate, just got myself an arctic blue 182 aswell, think i need some lessons in photography though as mine never looks as good in the photos as it does IRL, where as yours is looking awesome!

+1 i need a good camera instead of using my phone lol.

Liquid Yellow R27
Thanks guys. I use the Sony NEX range of cameras, would highly recommend them.

Liquid Yellow R27
I've finally had the Eibach Sportlines fitted. Will get some pictures up w̶h̶e̶n̶ if the weather picks up and my car isn't covered in grit, salt and whatever other sh*t the roads are throwing at it. :)

Clio 182
Just had a read through the thread, looking good.

Just wondering what effect if any the eibachs have had in apperance and handling?

RenaultSport 182FF
Literally just had my sportlines fitted this Saturday been, great minds think alike no?

They make so much difference, give the car a nice drop without it been to impractical and you can actually accelerate out of a corner without bricking yourself :D

Its coming along nicely mate :approve:

Cup In bits
Please don't jack your car up in the middle of the sill lol, you'll end up with a kinked quarter panel.

Liquid Yellow R27
I've recently sold this on to -Chris on here after buying a LY R27. You can follow the progress via Chris' project thread here. :)