ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arctic Blue 182 Sheffield

MINI JCW
Spotted the above near Crystal Peaks this morning at about 7:55am, had a personalised plate that started FAZ

anyone on here?

Arctic Blue 182
Yep, that's me dude. I live at Waterthorpe. Was on my way to work.

Not many people on here from my neck of the woods. Where you from?

Not been on these boards for months. That avatar you have, it's from some desktops I designed about a year ago and posted them on here. Where did you get it from? I have the layered Photoshop files to prove it ;-)

MINI JCW
Alright mate, I hope you dont mind me using your picture as my avatar, I got it from on here ages ago and think its an ace pic, I wanted to put it as my desktop but it needs to be stretched to cover it and then doesnt look as good.

Im from Owlthorpe so about two mins away!

I've seen the blue FAZ 182 around too, although i'm on practically the other side of the world in Hillsborough! There's also a red 172 parked outside the Bickerton Skoda garage every day and a black 182 that goes up through West Bar every day at about 7:45am. I've got a black 172 with 172 Cup wheels on it - give me a flash if you see me ;)

Arctic Blue 182
gazcaddy said:
Alright mate, I hope you dont mind me using your picture as my avatar, I got it from on here ages ago and think its an ace pic, I wanted to put it as my desktop but it needs to be stretched to cover it and then doesnt look as good.

Im from Owlthorpe so about two mins away!

No I don't mind at all. I tried looking for the thread that I posted them in originally, last night, but couldn't find it. It was when this website was in it's old style. I did quite a few desktops when I forst got my 182, about 18 months ago. I haven't posted on here for months!

Owlthorpe? hey, I've seen a Clio Trophy parked in a driveway from the turning just before Galley Drive, as you drive up Owlthorpe Greenway. I almost chopped my 182 in for one of them about 6 months ago.

You'll have to flash me or something next time you see me.

Arctic Blue 182
Rhys said:
I've seen the blue FAZ 182 around too, although i'm on practically the other side of the world in Hillsborough! There's also a red 172 parked outside the Bickerton Skoda garage every day and a black 182 that goes up through West Bar every day at about 7:45am. I've got a black 172 with 172 Cup wheels on it - give me a flash if you see me ;)

Yes there's a good chance you'd have seen me around Hillsborough mate. My ex girlfriend lives at Wadsley Bridge. Been split up 5 months now (I'm still trying to get her back btw), but I used to use the Niagara Police Sports gym behind Fletchers regularly. She drives a '52 plate Cup. We bought it from Hillfoot about 2 months before I got my 182.

PS. Hillsborough's the blue side isn't it......BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

MINI JCW
I was in the missus silver fiesta when I saw you, you were turning right onto the dual carriageway (a57) heading in the direction of the M1 and I was waiting at the roundabout

Ill look out for you though I have a 182 arctic blue, YP54

PS nice to see that their is people from our neck of the woods on this forum!

Clio V6 255
I live near Crystal Peaks too!

Although at the moment the Clio isn't getting much use, driving round in a mk1 mr2 for now :clown:

MINI JCW
Think i may have seen you a few times, I take it you have a blue V6 255, i assume it was you who i saw months ago near the Hackenthorpe tram stop

Arctic Blue 182
gazcaddy said:
I was in the missus silver fiesta when I saw you, you were turning right onto the dual carriageway (a57) heading in the direction of the M1 and I was waiting at the roundabout

Ill look out for you though I have a 182 arctic blue, YP54

I'll look out for you too. Must admit though, I haven't seen any other 182's around here apart from that Trophy, let alone Arctic Blue ones!!

I live just off Thorpe Drive so not from you. I was on my way to work, heading to Woodhouse. I work at the Business Park near the Sheff Airport.

Clio V6 255
gazcaddy said:
Think i may have seen you a few times, I take it you have a blue V6 255, i assume it was you who i saw months ago near the Hackenthorpe tram stop

Could well have been. Travel to work that way plus I'm forever being dragged down to Drakehouse at weekends.

Arctic Blue 182
johnnyb said:
I live near Crystal Peaks too!

Although at the moment the Clio isn't getting much use, driving round in a mk1 mr2 for now :clown:

Christ! not seen a V6 around these parts!

Faz182 said:
Yes there's a good chance you'd have seen me around Hillsborough mate. My ex girlfriend lives at Wadsley Bridge. Been split up 5 months now (I'm still trying to get her back btw), but I used to use the Niagara Police Sports gym behind Fletchers regularly. She drives a '52 plate Cup. We bought it from Hillfoot about 2 months before I got my 182.

PS. Hillsborough's the blue side isn't it......BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I live on the blue side, but my heart is on the red side ;)

MINI JCW
Faz 182 - I saw you again yesterday mate, you were on Moss way just going through the crossroads where Moorthorpe way is

Arctic Blue 182
gazcaddy said:
Faz 182 - I saw you again yesterday mate, you were on Moss way just going through the crossroads where Moorthorpe way is

I remember seeing a silver Fiesta pulling out of a side road near the tram tracks, opposite to the junction where the buses turn (is it Ochre Dyke?) as I was coming up to Moss Way roundabout. Had a woman wearing glasses driving it and a bloke in the passenger seat. Didn't know if it was you or not. So if I don't see a blue 182, I'll be hesitant to wave or flash.

MINI JCW
Yes that was me and the missus was driving, we was coming out of Moorthorpe way, Ochre Dyke is the other side of the junction. If you started flashing your lights at every silver fiesta on the road then you would be doing it all day as their millions of them!!

Ill keep an eye out for you