ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arctic 182 (I think), Shell Macknade, A2, Faversham

sidey

ClioSport Club Member
  cup'd arctic 182
Yup, that was me. I saw you in Canterbury while on foot t'other day too - great to see a bean in the flesh, looks loverly!

Inferno Orange 182
Yup, that was me. I saw you in Canterbury while on foot t'other day too - great to see a bean in the flesh, looks loverly!

Hi! Oh right - yeah I live in Canterbury so you'll generally see it about somewhere! Thanks; glad you like it mate! Shame there doesn't seem to be any meets in East Kent as it would be good to get a load of Clio owners together from this way.

sidey

ClioSport Club Member
  cup'd arctic 182
Indeed, there seem to be plenty of Renault sports around though few on here. Most SE meet seem to be in Essex, someone ought to get a decent Kent meet together. I'd be game if you want to meet for some photos sometime though.

Inferno Orange 182
Indeed, there seem to be plenty of Renault sports around though few on here. Most SE meet seem to be in Essex, someone ought to get a decent Kent meet together. I'd be game if you want to meet for some photos sometime though.

There are a few active members out this way so we should start something really. Coming from ZSOC originally, I was shocked about the total lack of a Clio meet structure in Kent, as ZSOC has such a strong one.

For sure! Where abouts are you based?

sidey

ClioSport Club Member
  cup'd arctic 182
I live in boughton just a couple of miles from where I saw you, I'm in Canterbury often too. Don't have and shots up on here yet so it's about time!

Inferno Orange 182
I live in boughton just a couple of miles from where I saw you, I'm in Canterbury often too. Don't have and shots up on here yet so it's about time!

I know it - used to live there very briefly, next to the petrol station.

For sure - you a keen photographer then?

sidey

ClioSport Club Member
  cup'd arctic 182
Nope, actually I'm a pretty bad photographer! I could try to borrow my bro's dslr, sure that can help!

Inferno Orange 182
Nope, actually I'm a pretty bad photographer! I could try to borrow my bro's dslr, sure that can help!

Lol! Well there's only one way to learn! If we recruit some more people for a meet locally (Ashford / Canterbury / Folkestone) then I'm sure someone will have a camera if needs be.

Inferno Orange 182
If you guys know somewhere good for a meet down there, I'm sure a few of us from more up this way will fly down if it's a nice day.

Loads of good meet locations, although if you're coming from Sidcup then Ashford would be a good call as it's a bit closer for you. Really lacking a scene over here and it would be great if that changed.