ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arch mods on Clio2

Ive heard lots of different stuff but can anyone tell me honestly what arch mods are required to get 17s on a Mk2 Clio with a 35-40mm drop?

17s on a cliosport will not rub with a 30mm drop as this is what I have, but wait till you get a person/ people in the back. Thats where the rubbing starts!

Lionel Richie

yeah Scott, but you have a 172, which is 20mm lower than our cars to start with!!!!! Plus it has a different rear beam, and a wider front track, YOU MAY HAVE 172BHP, BUT WE CAN LOWER OUR CARS 60MM AND RUN 18INCH WHEELS!!!!!!!

ClioJohn, its going to court in April, BUT the college have to let him back in until he is proven guilty!!!!! Arse!!!!

ET38 17s, 205/40s, -30mm on H&R. No Scrubbing with 4 lads in the car. Sorted

There is 1.2 16V (Phase II Clio 2) near me on 18s. He dropped it 60mm with no probs. Dunno about the offset though

i have mk2 clio with 17" and 60mm drop, little rubbing on full lock but no other, had 4 people in and still didnt rub.