ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Apr 18, 2015] Shakespeare Raceway RQYB 18/04/2015 (Shakespeare County Raceway)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
That won't be too fair with the likes of Tom running a slightly modified Cup...and others running a bog standard car! ;)

So long as we all have the obligatory 'CS*' Numbering, it shouldn't be an issue to spot those who are running with the Club, whether in Clios or not. :)

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
At a wedding on the Saturday, May go along on the Sunday as it's only 15 minutes down the road in either the track 172 or the TVR

big boost cup
That won't be too fair with the likes of Tom running a slightly modified Cup...and others running a bog standard car! :wink:

So long as we all have the obligatory 'CS*' Numbering, it shouldn't be an issue to spot those who are running with the Club, whether in Clios or not. :smile:

It's bracket racing
Couple of practice runs choose a time. Aim for it closest person to dial in wins. I could run nines and get beat by a 15 second car

LY 200 EDC LUX
Cheers for the invite Ron. Unfortunately not mate. I'm in Jordan (the country, not the glamour model) then. If it was 2 weeks later, I'd be there!

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Probably not .. at 'Pod for a mates stag do weekend over Easter - not sure if this is the same dates... don't think it is.
Anyway - I digress.
Not for me chaps. Thanks.

Focus RS mk1
Yeh i ran 13.1 @ 115mph was my 1st run, it was rediculous off the line just spins 1st 2nd and little of 3rd, pretty hard trying to balance spin and power down, i think with bit more heat in the tyres and few more runs it will do a high 12

Focus RS mk1
Im only a maybe at the moment as im meant to be on a stag do that day but theres talk of them changing the day so hopefully will make it

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
May do mate if I go will run . Clio sound mate thanks 84k now ! Will tahlke golf if I go .

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
I'm going to go on Saturday. Will be nice to give the Clio a long drive.
was hoping my mate was going to run his astra GTE but its not ready yet. :(

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I'm not making this either, 25-40 quid to get in and race, 20/30 quid on fuel, 20/30 quid on booze and food for camping,
can't really afford to spunk 80/90 quid up the wall on a weekend jolly.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I'm not making this either, 25-40 quid to get in and race, 20/30 quid on fuel, 20/30 quid on booze and food for camping,
can't really afford to spunk 80/90 quid up the wall on a weekend jolly.
Dave...not gonna be camping. It will be drive down, have a laugh...go home. If you're still up for it. Don't make me be Billy No Mates...