ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple WWDC '09

I really do actually NEED to change my iPhone NoG for an official o2 supported 3G, for various personal and business reasons, and I need to do it quickly. With no new handset due within the next month, I will have to buy a current generation handset.

Gutted.

E87 118d M Sport
roffle i actually lol'd hard

We’ll uuush the built in navigation opshhion.” I have a Licensh to Navigate.

E87 118d M Sport
anyone ok if i pleasure myself
wwdc2009-644.jpg

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I really do actually NEED to change my iPhone NoG for an official o2 supported 3G, for various personal and business reasons, and I need to do it quickly. With no new handset due within the next month, I will have to buy a current generation handset.

Gutted.

Can't imagine not having a 3G iPhone. Sometimes I actually go beserk if the area I'm in doesn't have any 3G reception. s**t takes AGES to load on Edge and below.

For comparison I downloaded the speed test app and 2G gets around 4kbps download, EDGE gets below 10 usually, and 3G hits 50kbps when it's only on 3 bars of signal.

E87 118d M Sport
"What are the chances of an iPhone hardware announcement now? Not sure. If this thing goes for 2 hours, maybe. Maybe. Unlikely though?"

Does not want current generation. :dapprove:

I don't mind at all. Couldn't give a f**k about the camera etc. It's just that I'd be gutted if I was forced (through my own circumstances) to get a current gen when a new handset is due soon, no matter how small the improvements.

E87 118d M Sport
i will be gutted. what do i do then. buy the current one knowing that they are guna release a new one within 18 months, or just keep waiting. /rage (potential)

Can't imagine not having a 3G iPhone. Sometimes I actually go beserk if the area I'm in doesn't have any 3G reception. s**t takes AGES to load on Edge and below.

For comparison I downloaded the speed test app and 2G gets around 4kbps download, EDGE gets below 10 usually, and 3G hits 50kbps when it's only on 3 bars of signal.

Exactly, and I can't even use edge without it costing me a million pounds a second on T-mobile.

Citroen DS3 DSport
This does seem very long winded if they have nothing to wow people with at the end of it all.

I don't mind at all. Couldn't give a f**k about the camera etc. It's just that I'd be gutted if I was forced (through my own circumstances) to get a current gen when a new handset is due soon, no matter how small the improvements.

Plus one tbh.

I'm going to upgrade to a 3G if nothing else appears today. I'm impatient.

Barge

Eggggzactrrry. I don't want to go buy a current gen when in July they'll bring out an effing new one! Cnuts!

E87 118d M Sport
Plus one tbh.

I'm going to upgrade to a 3G if nothing else appears today. I'm impatient.

id have to say, i prob would too. 16gb white.

no video cam but thats not THAT important. the battery and screen would be a loss. hmmmmmmmm :S

Revels Mum & Sister
If nothings coming, theyre dragging this out.

If nothing comes it worked though they tricked idiots like you into watching two hours of stuff you do not really care about and have made you want to buy at least ONE new Apple product ;)

E87 118d M Sport
Tapping the unlock button actually unlocks the car. It’s pretty cool.

lol

ooo the line5 stuff should be interesting. I WANT NEW PHONE>

do you reakon they have scheduled the day for 2 hours, then at 1.55 the "oh one more thing" and then another hour?

People are getting antsy. iPhone apps are great, but they’re all here for the iPhone hardware.

sums it up tbh

Citroen DS3 DSport
Jason Chen: People are getting antsy. iPhone apps are great, but they’re all here for the iPhone hardware. Is it? Isn’t it? Nobody knows! Tell us Forstall, tell us.

If nothing comes it worked though they tricked idiots like you into watching two hours of stuff you do not really care about and have made you want to buy at least ONE new Apple product ;)

Urrrm, I wanted a new iPhone anyway.

Who wants a Macbook and an iPhone after watching this? lolz.