ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apex lowered 182's

Focus RS, 182 gone
post pics of your -40mm apex lowered 182's here, cus im waitin for my springs to come and wanna see what itll look like!

M2 Competition
It'll look ace mate! Perfect ride height, looks spot on.

You kinda have to learn to drive it again though, as you'll be able to corner so much quicker :)

Not apex springs, but still 40mm springs to give you an idea! :D

DSC00312.gif

DSC00311.gif

DSC00310.gif

DSC00309.gif

DSC00308.gif

DSC00307.gif

they are just Avo springs, never heard of them before, but they were only £40 in the local paper, so thought i might aswell try them..

as for the ride, its a bit bumpier, but i think i prefer that, and seems to be slightly less body roll.. maybe not, but for £40 i really cant complain, gives it a better stance aswell :D

03 172 cup
maz did you have those wheels sprayed or they off a trophy?just they look a bit lighter than trophy ones and i like it.looks sweet

A silver one
What is general consensus on lowering 182's? Is it better to go for coilovers (if so which make/brand) or do most people just go with springs?

ST
Most go with springs mate....

If you want lowness go with the apex -40mm....

If you want handling but very slightly lower with tighter handling go with the eibach pro springs -15-20mm..

If you want a all of the above go with the eibach sporlines -30-35mm...

If you want it slammed but to handle on rails H&R coilovers without a doubt.

Al.

Last edited:

Maz

LY 200
azzer2000 said:
would have looked better like this lol

maz2.gif

maz3.gif

It aint practical :eek: believe me, I tried it slammed on coilovers before putting in the springs and once you realise there is a comprimise between lowness and handling your sorted ;)