ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AO59 BHJ LY 200...Beccles Tesco, Suffolk 1300 ish, 28/2/11

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Dragging this up from the past I see, this is/was a guy I work with. He sold it the other week, just put in the reg to see if anyone registered it on here now

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
At least someone on the forum has it now, the guy I work with doesn't bother with car groups and was not interested that everyday at work he parked next to a LY 182. Glad it's being looked after

Liquid Yellow 200
At least someone on the forum has it now, the guy I work with doesn't bother with car groups and was not interested that everyday at work he parked next to a LY 182. Glad it's being looked after
Aww that's a shame! I love it :) out of interest what car has he got now??

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
He has an 05 plate Astra van! Bit of a diffrence :p but the 200 was kept imaculate so no worries there

Liquid Yellow 200
Just a little! Haha well its still great. Its had a few faults but nothing that hasn't been solved!

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Did you buy it from him? I know someone came down here, collected it and drove it back up north

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Ah, that'd be cath his wife. She owned it but he drove it quite a bit. She sold it because she "wanted a softer ride" (which got a few laughs at the office