ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anything happening imbetween now and September in Hampshire?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Hey guys I'm new to the area, just trying to find out what's happening in the area so I can get out and about when I bring my car down after Easter.

I am also based in gosport anyone else near by? Would be good to meet a few new CS faces :)

Thanks
Dan

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
We have meets in Southampton, Portsmouth and Goodwood.

I try to arrange at least one a month so there will be plenty for you to attend.

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
Yes, plenty. Morestead to Corhampton and A272 are my favourites.

Maybe I should organise a breakfast run then we can show you a few.

monaco 172
I would be up for a bit of a breaky run. I live on the A272 near Petersfield. Are there any meets around portsmouth? i see a previous thread on something to do with portsdown hill?

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
We have meets at Gunwharf Quays quite often and there's a meet on 31st March for an event Goodwood is hosting.

I'm saving Portsdown Hill for June/July time when the weather is better.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Won't be able to come on the April one due to going home that weekend to bring my car back but as soon as that's done I'm all good to go :)

monaco 172
We have meets at Gunwharf Quays quite often and there's a meet on 31st March for an event Goodwood is hosting.

I'm saving Portsdown Hill for June/July time when the weather is better.[/QUOTE

Yer suppose the weather will be better then. I will try head down 2 goodwood on the 31st then.