ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone with knowledge of Develop Ineo printers?

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I upgraded a small network to windows 8 over the weekend, after doing 2 of the computer I was able to connect to the printer automatically download the drivers and print using windows control panel, once I upgraded the other 2 computers to windows 8 I lost the functionality to find the printer and the ones with it installed were unable to print.

My guess was that it was installed on one of the last 2 computers and removing the driver from it stopped it from working.

I have been in contact with Develop who say there are no windows 8 drivers available and windows 7 dont work... i am pretty confident this is nonsense as I printed a test page from a windows 8 computer.

I searched the Develop website for a driver/install package but I could only find the files used for an installation via device manager.

The printer in question is a Develop Ineo+ 251 network printer.

Anyone got any suggestions to get it working?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Have you tried Konica Minolta's website for drivers, m8? Ineo devices are just rebadged ones of those, iirc.

We've got some random Ineo multi-function device at work, but it uses the KM C220 drivers in order to print. No idea how you'd find out which Ineo device related to which KM machine though.

D.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Cheers Darren, looks like I might be getting somewhere then with that tip off!

I figured out its a Konica Minolta C252, that printer has drivers with a proper setup file so it might stand a chance at working.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Did you manage to have any luck with the KM drivers? :)

D.

I am waiting for them to let me remote desktop in...

Hopefully its soon.

Do you know if these printers use the windows workgroups?

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Managed to make the printer work by using nmap to find the ip and then connected through windows add printer and selected the Konica Minolta driver for the printer and it just worked, the client is very very happy now after two day of not being able to print