ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone with a new 1.4 16v

me...am putting in a supersprint exhaust in 2 weeks time...lurvely sound...and at the same time a thermal-wrapped supersprint exhaust manifold is going in too...woohoo!!! changes the whole character of the car...

many singapore 1.4s have done same...only thing is the cost...itll set me back around 690 UKP *ouch*

singapores local laws f**k everything up...would you believe that other than remus or supersprint, all others are not legal in the eyes of the law...they have to go thru some dumbass certification process...

and in doing that, the agents for those brands jack up the prices tremendously...am so envious of your blokes over in europe...

Dont do a Scorpion exhaust or I would probably have one! Thats why Im asking what other ppl have got!

Looks like it will be K-Tec then!!

£690!! Ouch indeed Konahead!!

motorsport wheels can supply u with a sebring backbox for about 220 quid. no sound at all really but looks nice with twin 3inch tailpipes and quality build

A well built VW

April try automotif theyre selling off all their devil exhausts cheap as they are pulling out of the uk market but dont magnex do a system for your car for about £220