ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone want some drugs? - New car content

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Mines still not broken, just took it for a trip to the sticks kicking it’s head in the whole way there and back 👌👌

These cars are stupidly good

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Getting sold tomorrow.

Total cost of ownership per mile is:

81p inc fuel.

Not too bad really.

@MarkCup ’s Focus RS was more! (90p ish iirc)

Also his 140i came out at 62p/mile.

Good bye Rangie. Bought as a 30th present to myself. I think I’ll miss it. I’ll have another once I earn enough to have one of these AND something cool for the weekends.

E908B65F-3DBC-442A-9BC5-6E8FB4A1C345.jpeg
B2924875-77F7-4620-A368-285D73D51D11.jpeg
DC50FA80-B390-4B10-8764-B2716388361E.jpeg

Last edited:

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Can I be cheeky and asked if you’ve sold it private or to a garage?

Price seemed super good for such a new model! Not surprised it sold so quick.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Can I be cheeky and asked if you’ve sold it private or to a garage?

Price seemed super good for such a new model! Not surprised it sold so quick.
Sold it to a garage for nearly sod all, but no f**king about so all’s good.

We buy any car offer was £29k lol.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Getting sold tomorrow.

Total cost of ownership per mile is:

81p inc fuel.

Not too bad really.

@MarkCup ’s Focus RS was more! (90p ish iirc)

Also his 140i came out at 62p/mile.

Good bye Rangie. Bought as a 30th present to myself. I think I’ll miss it. I’ll have another once I earn enough to have one of these AND something cool for the weekends.

View attachment 1518892View attachment 1518893View attachment 1518894

That's good going for such a large pricey things 👍

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
I've sold the last few of our cars to or through garages whenever we've not part ex'd, so much easier.

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
Delivered yesterday at 1pm, paid by 3pm. Finance cleared by 5pm.

Selling to a garage does have its benefits.

ZERO phone calls with queefs.
I did the same with my M140 yesterday. Had an blanket email last week from the dealer saying "We want your BMW", dropped them a message saying I am only interested if I don't have to pay anything to settle the finance, he came back with a revised price saying he would match the settlement if I didn't need tyres.
Looked at it yesterday at 11am on my drive, happy with it. Came back at 2pm with the paper work and left 5mins later with the car. All in took less than 15mins out of my day. Painless.

I know full well they are going to hike the price to sell it on, or even have a buyer lined up for it. But for the lack of hassle was worth it.

For thr cheek of it he said would need valleting which is a lie. It was cleaner when I gave it back than when it was delivered new.

Is this a new thing, as it’s not something that’s ever been on my radar? I’m assuming traders previously got their stock from auction or p/x? This seems to be the new thing. Did WBAC kick it off?

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
Is this a new thing, as it’s not something that’s ever been on my radar? I’m assuming traders previously got their stock from auction or p/x? This seems to be the new thing. Did WBAC kick it off?
There was a strict criteria before BMW would consider buin - less than 5 years old and less than X miles, full BMW service history and there was something else I can't remember. It was a targetted email of their customers tough so I doubt they go looking on eBay and such.

Golf Mk6 tdi
There was a strict criteria before BMW would consider buin - less than 5 years old and less than X miles, full BMW service history and there was something else I can't remember. It was a targetted email of their customers tough so I doubt they go looking on eBay and such.

Which dealer? Can you PM me some info please?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
It’s how we buy a good 50% of our cars.

Buying from Auction is the last last LAST resort.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member

Have you looked at the fees and s**t most auctions charge? It's a ripoff.

That and the report the car comes with isn't worth the paper it's not written on because the standards are so amazingly lax.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Interesting. Do you wait for sellers to contact you or do you browse AT/eBay for cars and make an offer?
Browse autotrader and anything that looks nearly good value, call the customer ad see what’s what.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
But it has nice rubber trims
Unless it’s got £5k in the glovebox, I’m not interested. 😂

they just attract forum warriors that want to stand around bragging about BHP and remamps, not actual customers. Sick of selling performance stuff it’s painful.