ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone start a 365 today?

4027264778_df512b537c.jpg

4043118008_b37b4bffa0.jpg

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Great work guys, I really don't know you find your inspiration. But, well done for keeping this thread alive!!

Mk2 Golf gti
Week 45, took this whilst on an A road in Peterborough, was difficult to get a sharp picture because traveling at 60mph along with practically no suspension in my bf's g40 didn't make it easy to take pics!

4093325100_e994844cb4_b.jpg

Ian

Focus TDCi
Like that Adele, getting into abstract wall print territory with that type of shot! :) Did you use extension tubes for it?

Clio
Adele, out of all the people on here with your dedication and talent I think your near the top of all on here I've seen.

Keep it up.

Mk2 Golf gti
Adele, out of all the people on here with your dedication and talent I think your near the top of all on here I've seen.

Keep it up.

:eek: Thank you!

Extension tubes? it's just a furry ball and the background is the view from my bedroom window lol :)

Ian

Focus TDCi
Just thought with you saying macro that you might have used extension tubes to allow for a closer minimum focus distance. That's about as far as my knowledge goes in terms of macro lol!

Really like the colours on it though, good work - not long left now! :)

White clique
this thread is really really tempting me to get into photography and buy my own decent kit. Some awesome pics.

Adele i've robbed one of your sunset pics as my blackberry screensaver!

Partner's Astra SRi
I love this shot Adele (favourited on Flickr). Well done for carrying it on when everyone else has given up. Big thumbs up!!!

I may do a 52 starting on 1st Jan. Won't add to this thread though, I think this thread will have run it's course when this year is over. I'll just put them on my Flickr page.

182 & Porsche 986
^ agreed you've done really well keep it up, i lasted 3 days on the 5050 challenge!

is there anyone starting a 365 in the new year?

I love this shot Adele (favourited on Flickr). Well done for carrying it on when everyone else has given up. Big thumbs up!!!

I may do a 52 starting on 1st Jan. Won't add to this thread though, I think this thread will have run it's course when this year is over. I'll just put them on my Flickr page.

Pah. That's not the spirit. You need to spam this place!

Although there will be a new thread.

is there anyone starting a 365 in the new year?

I'm starting again. See how far I can get! Lol.

Mk2 Golf gti
The Penultimate week!
This picture was taken right by my house looking over the lake which was completely iced over!

Week 51:
4206713992_d2729fd16e_b.jpg