ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone seen the Renault 4 year ad?

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Guy has a 200 and then meets a girl, has a kid and then it shows the 200 gone and hes driving some Renault People Carrier. Bet hes gutted! Love how nowadays its the normal for people with one kid to "need" a people carrier

Last edited by a moderator:

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
When I was a kid we had a MK 1 Fiesta, we drove to France in it and everything we needed fitted in it,
I just don't get this whole people carrier craze when you've only got one small child.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Suppose it would be seem as 'un pratical ' to have a 200 with a kid, lol.

Theirs plenty of spaces in clio, just lazyness tbh

Clio 182 FF cup'd
Clearly just wants him for his car ;).. They divorced shortly after a people carrier was introduced :rasp:

JoshOm3

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup'182/Rs2'd Trophy
Haha... My brother had kids and went and bought a Rs6 lol...

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Hero, that's the way to do it!

That's the first car i'd buy after I won the Euromillions, V10 rocket estate car that'll fit everything you need including the dog,
what else do you need?

172, Focus
My mate has a 3 year old and a 2 year old and his car which he has is a ford puma, no need for a big old people carrier. Though i once took the pushchair out of the boot and couldn't work out his method of putting it back in :S.
As far as the Renault advert goes could also be used as a advert for Durex, RS 200 to Scenic 3 nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
People with 1/2 kids who buy People carriers have given up imo.

I've never had any thing bigger than a Puma since my little un was born she's nearly 4.

My brother has never had a 5 door car and his boys are 9 and 6.

172, Focus
I don't get the bit in the ad where in one scene, they are arguing and she smacks him on the head, next scene she's pregnant?

Listerine & Poledo
So he got a 200 when he graduated?

Bet the insurance was well rapey.

She looked miserable from day 1, should have gone to vegas

Wow all that in 4 years!

Took me 9 years to get married and a dog!

Me too! Well 10 years, the dog died :dapprove: and shes next door about to burst with our first spawn. Any day now. :cool:

From day one I was a firm believer of double baggin' to prevent little people. Last June I was hood winked I tell thee!

I'm keeping the 172 and she's got a Modus now.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
lol, the advert isnt even real, they are actors you silly lot, getting all worked up and all. I dunno......... you guyssssss!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I don't think it is. I think it's RB colour changed imo.

Swift Sport
Clearly looks like Albi to me.

Old folk love people carriers too, my old dears have had nothing but people carriers for years. They see it as a tall, practical estate that's easy to get in and out of.

A guy here at work did almost the exact same thing as the guy in the ad. Except his was a striped RB 182. He now drives that ridiculous Postman Pat van/people carrier thing.

His Missus made him do it. He's gutted about getting rid of the 182.

1eight2
I think its pretty unrealistic.

How can someone afford a 200 and university? Also that people carrier needs a skoda splitter.

Flol you don't need a people carrier. Friend of mine had 2 kids with car seats in the back of an Astra coupe. They had a 3rd kid so he got something more practical, Impreza STi :)

BMW 535d
I wish my Dad had an Impreza when I was little. We had one of those M class mercedes and it was so dull and boring.

I will be the coolest Dad in the country and endeavour to take my kids to school in a Ferrari on a daily basis. Just so I make the other Dads well jell