ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone seen pics of new Clio’s

182 cup

Have the new Clios been in any magazines at all - or trade shows in Europe etc etc ??

Just about to buy a Cup Climate (well, order one), but wondered if the new version has been spotted out and about yet...

Apparently, as Renault now own Nissan, they will have had quite a bit of involvement in the new Micra, which mings big time, so hopefully they wont c**k up the Clio too!!!

ta.

172, Tiguan

Picture about in France aparently, Mum and Dad saw one (picture) last week.

Im going tomorrow so ill keep an eye out.

I saw some pictures of one in a magazine at my local renault garage. It wasnt a renault magazine it was something like auto express. It looks OK ish I still prefer the facelift though.

ive seen a few pictrures in a car mag not sure which one but i didnt like it at all!!!! It reminded me of the new micra!!

Rob.

182 cup

Slight tangent, but the new Golf looks sweet. Theyve done a good job of it. Hope Renault dont loose the Clios spunkiness