ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone owned x98bdb

Renault clio 172 ph1
just put a deposit on another clio 172 phase one on black just wondering if anyone on here has owned it before.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Nice of you to let me know, Garya

I knew on Friday that you went to see it. Cheers for wasting my time.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Infact, you've probably done me a huge favour. I look forward to filling you with regret round Knockhill

Renault clio 172 ph1
soz mate just couldn't stretch to the 2.2k or I would have that's how I asked if that was ur best price on it.

Renault clio 172 ph1
hopefully if I can get it off work mate sept is mega busy because of the 64 plates coming out :(

Toyota Celica
My ex girlfriend used to own this car, she had it standard back in 2003, she traded in into Arnold Clark in 2006/07 for a renault megane. Her name was Tracy, I loved driving this car, it had an engine rebuild through the insurnace company around 2005. If you want anymore info on it, i will try and help you out.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
My ex girlfriend used to own this car, she had it standard back in 2003, she traded in into Arnold Clark in 2006/07 for a renault megane. Her name was Tracy, I loved driving this car, it had an engine rebuild through the insurnace company around 2005. If you want anymore info on it, i will try and help you out.
I think what we all want to know is, how many times did she spill your spunk on the back seats?