ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone own a Parrot??

ph2 172
I got it and it charges ipod, i had mine fitted ages and now just dont even bother connecting the screen up, had nothing but probs with mine remote randomly not working, taking numerous attemts to connect ipod just loads of things, and sick of updating it to supposedly cure these probs but with no avail, head over to the parrot forums its not just me.

does charge it,brings up all track functions on the kits.
there are some that dont work brilliantly but if you get one thats working they are brilliant

matt

LY Clio 182 cup
cheers for your help guys, a friend of mine has the MKi9200 and he can not stop saying how good they are, can use it without the screen then, whats the benefits of spending the extra money etc

Clio 200
I bought an Ioplay kit for the pug and tbh its a pretty impressive piece of kit. its a hands free for the phone with a call/hang up hold button and dial last number function.

It plays the music from my mp3 player via bluetooth aswell and you can ski through the tracks pause etc with the bit on the dash. you can have up to 4 different bluetooth devices hooked up at the one time. if you are listning to your mp3 layer and your phone goes it will play the phone tone through the speakers and cut off the mp3 player and when you hang up it cuts the mp3 player in again.

you can get the charger for the ipod etc for it aswell. plus it comes with a small amplifier for the speakers. I love mine and i got it for £160 fitted

LY Clio 182 cup
as apposed to lesser models really.

Well I can pick the Mki9200 for £130 and £150 fitted as a mate works at a local audio/visual firm but im unsure

basic overview
ck3000 calling via voice recognition,no display
ck3100 lcd black and white screen,phonebook,voice recognition
3200ls colour screen,phonebook,voice recognition
mki9000 no screen,ipod,usb,aux in,a2dp,wireless button pad,voice recog
mki9100 lcd screen,ipod,usb,aux in,a2dp,removeable screen,wireless button pad,voice recog,phonebook
mki9200 colour screen,ipod,usb,aux in,a2dp,sd card,removeable screen,wireless button pad,voice recog,phonebook