ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone on here? Own up...

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Lol @ the playstation line comment.

Must confess the whole bit about seeing him coming too fast and moving over etc sounded like an excuse as to why the video car was going so slow as surely with the rate that clio was approaching it would have been miles away from him when it got to its (should have been) braking point?

VERY lucky near miss though!

Evo 5 RS
You see him glance over before the Clio passes, he was letting the Leon go and obviously saw that Billy Big b****cks was on the offensive, not sure what else he could of done. Can't really knock him for going slowly just from one particular clip lol

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
You see him glance over before the Clio passes, he was letting the Leon go and obviously saw that Billy Big b****cks was on the offensive, not sure what else he could of done. Can't really knock him for going slowly just from one particular clip lol

Wasnt knocking him, he did nothing wrong at all, 100% percent the clios fault and the video car certainly helped avoid what would have been a huge impact.

when just before thosetwo corners ive spotted megane right behind me and silver clio going for it big time. There was no way he ( clio ) was going to make the corner or stop for that matter so i had hit the brakes and megane went past and just after the clio too.Dred to think what woulve happened had i not hit the brake

He did right to move over and let them through anyway, but just seemed amazing that despite the yellow megane (SEAT) in between them he was able to determine that the clio wouldnt be able to make the corner so definately when that must have been long before the clio actually got to it, watching your mirrors is a good thing but that just sounded like a LOT of attention to be paying.

Last edited:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
That's not a near crash that's called taking a shortcut lol.

Can't take that shortcut in FM4 as it slows you down to like 10mph.