ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone new to SKY TV?

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Just out of interest - what deal did you get?

Is it worth haggling with them over price or are they very firm on their prices?

Cheers

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
New customers will get whatever discount package is available at the time. This can be up to 50% off for 12 months.

Easiest way of getting a good deal is if your on the friends or family list.

Once your up for renewal you can then barter for a deal by bluffing a subscription reduction.

Clio
Once your up for renewal you can then barter for a deal by bluffing a subscription reduction.

No need to bluff. I rang Virgin and told them that unless they do me a deal where my current package will cost me £x amount over the period of a year then I'd be getting disconnected today.

They managed to cut my bill by so much a month, gave me so many months half price and I even managed to get them to chuck in a £30 good will gesture to get me down to my yearly budget.

It did take some hard ball and about 90 minutes of my life but I was well impressed with my skills.

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 trophy
You will struggle to get a deal with that at sky. I use to work there and it's such a hard job. The amount of stress you get for the pay isn't worth it. Glad I don't work there now.

In terms of deals I would take out a deal and call up to cancel in cooling off. Usually u would get a cooling off period deal where u get 50% off or a higher offer. So mabe your best option. Good luck and if u need help feel free to mail me

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
I received a marketing card through the post offering 50% off for a year (new custom only).

Ring up and say you also received one.

Offer is available till the end of Sept.