ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone local able to map a car?

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
My worry with mobile mappers is they tend to put generic maps for well known cars on ecus and call it a map.

This isn't a standard car or one that can have a generic map put on it

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Do they "do" omex?

I know I've half committed to taking it to scoff but 200 miles is a long way to go for a map

Impreza RB5 #054
Indigo GT are highly rated on MLR from what I've read, although the problem I think with people saying " they mapped my car amazingly, it's transformed the car!" How do they know? Have they checked the map personally or is it just the car feels faster, which certainly doesn't always mean it's a good map.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Dan is closer but he's still 100+ miles away I'd like somewhere local to swansea if possible but I'd go as far as Cardiff. Anything further requires a trailer really.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
That would be brilliant! If you don't mind, of course.

I can run it In for a few hundred miles then before having taking my time getting it to whoever has a rolling road to do it lol

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Had it done yet Jaff?

I'd recommend Dan down at SJM if it's a renault. Was more than satisfied + the fact he noticed what the problem with the old map was straight away on the first run....you can't fault service like that.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Lol it's ok. I wasn't offended ;)

Yes they did, fit perffectly actually. But I'm gonna have to use another sensor with a different thread on them so I'm going to use the 2 blanks you gave me for now :)

Engines nearly built too btw, so I'll be nagging Dan very soon lol