ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone know what and where to get these for the Interior on my Track car

Track 172 Cup
Well I'm going to hopefully soon be stripping my interior and carpets out my 172 and wanted to know if anybody knows where I can buy the things in the foot well of the picture I've attached? If not I may attempt to make my own with some ply and sandpaper type stuff like the Anti slip stuff they have on floors etc or just see if I can bond the anti slip stuff to the floor.

Stu

Attachments

• DSCF0272.jpg
    DSCF0272.jpg
    269.2 KB · Views: 125
  MK3 GTI golf 16v
Not sure exactly but skateboard grip tape would be ideal, should stick straight to the car, also pretty cheap iirc

Track 172 Cup
That's the stuff I was thinking of lol we have it round work all over the garage and our engine room couldn't remember where else I had seen it (off to google skateboard grip tape) Thanks @clancy

dan's cast offs.
you can get paint on stuff as well. give me a shout if you want some, will be getting some over the next couple of weeks as mine will be going as track car sooner than planned.

Clio 172 (CUP)
Also looks like that has been taped to foot plate attached to the floor to level it off.