ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone know of any black rear lights that actually look decent?

MK2 PH1 1.2 5DR
Hey all, I'm on the search for some black rear lights for my silver clio. Unfortunately everything I've come across is awfully chav. It's a silver car with black alloys etc so I think if done right the black lights would look good. I'm planning on some ph1 front lights sprayed black apart from the silver bits that recess to where the bulbs are.

So yeah, anyone know any black rear lights that actually look good?

renault clio 1.2 16v diam
i have got some tinted lexus type rear lights and they look great ,i have got them on my black clio but i am changing them back to the originals so you could have them but one is scratched ,i will try and get a photo put up of them tomorrow.

Megane 225 F1
Only aftermarket lights that look good are the FK euro LED ones. And they only work on black cars.

Renault Clio 1.2 16V
Not really mate, a black Clio with black rear lights would work. But your Clio is obviously not black. Origianal Clio lights on silver look fine to be honest.;)

clioMk1 RSi & Scenic
My corsa c sxi had smoked rear lights as standard and i thought they worked great with the car, so don't listen to people who say they'll look cack, just make sure u don't end up with cheap looking lexus style lights or something

my corsa -

exhaust3.jpg

172 cup- suzu rf600r
have a look at the fly eyes kits, iv got it on mine and like it, 12 quid and 20 minutes to give it a go yourself

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
Corsa only suits them cause they blend in with thhe rear window they just look completely out of place on Clio which isn't black.