ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone interested in another dyno day, perhaps vicky could arrange another :)

LY R26 #288
What you getting?.

I had my car rolling roaded today. Bit dissapointed with the figure tbh!. Will start a thread with vids and pics.

My local dynodynamics place was only £42 all in.

Megane GT
What you getting?.

I had my car rolling roaded today. Bit dissapointed with the figure tbh!. Will start a thread with vids and pics.

My local dynodynamics place was only £42 all in.

Er probably a 200 providing I can sort out a reasonable insurance, otherwise it wont be feasible! Although I have been tempted by either an A3 or a 370z so dunno yet!
And what did you get? And what were you expecting?

LY R26 #288
Nice gotta love the 200s.

Be a big step up from your current car.

Mine made 172.1 bhp. I was hoping for something a bit closer to 182!

Got a couple of things I can do to try and squeeze a bit more :)

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
In regards to the conditions on the day, they do make a difference. If you have as best conditions as possible then you don't have to 'calibrate' it out. There is a noticable difference between a power run on a warm humid day and a dry cold day, regardless of calibration.

Yes I know, but the point of calibration is to take them all to the same base point so figures are comparable... In the real world, the engine outputs a different amount of torque from one day to the next, and even at different ends of the day for reasons mentioned above.

Surely you know by now that RS's generally don't make book power ? 182PS =/= 182BHP anyway. Unless you've just spent £000's on upgrades, and did a 'before' on the same RR, there's no point worrying about it at all, is there ?

:approve:

Megane GT

Yeah I guess it is, but Ive driven a 200 a couple of times, theyre so easy to drive. And my mum is into cars so I drive hers a lot and theyre various 2.0 TDI audis n bmws so I dont think Id feel out of depth :)

And yeah thats a shame seeing as you have a 182! Still pretty good though :) what else are you going to do?

Seeing at ATSpeed just did the 106/saxo owners rr day, they are good guys and they didnt ask for a deposit, I think many other places will.