ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone in Bracknell

Arctic FF 182
Saw a black corsa not the new shape but the one before, been lowered and got window tints, went past him and he came flying up behind him, so i give it some and he sticks with me all the way, i was just slightly pulling, but not much, when we stop i ask him wot engine he got but wouldnt tell me :mad: and all he would say is hes had clio sports in the past.

anyone came across him/ know wot hes got, coz it really did shock me lol

White APE
Cant say ive seen this fella around. I'll keep a look out now you've mentioned his hidden talent. lol

Arctic FF 182
yea he was a young guy but he had a hat on when i saw him, dunno what rims he had but they were small i thought 15's

Petrol Blue 182.
yeah my mate sean, its a 1.8 sri, remap, exhausts ystem from manifold and cda intake 180 odd break

Last edited:
  172 cup
think u mite find i was catchin u and started to creep past u round the bend Lol yer it was me Lol i had a 172 cup 2cars ago