ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone good with Access and can offer 5 mins?

BMW X5
Hey all,

Really need some holp with an Access DB Im creating.

Basically I have got an Order file (order no, customerID, productID, price paid) and an Order Header file (OrderID and CustomerID), and these are in csv format.

I have created linked tables in access to pull the data from these csv's through. I have also got other tables called customer and product, that contains all customer and product data so the order file can be referenced back using a query and the product details (description,etc), and customer details (name, address, etc) can all be linked in.

I basically need to create a form that, at the top has Order no, customer code, name and address, and at the bottom a table that has all of the products on that order. When the user clicks on a dropdown for the order number the system updates and shows items on that order, and no others.

I am able to so far create a dropdown but the system is displaying all orders on the system, not filtering the correct one.

If anyone could help Im sure its an easy prob and I can send the small file accross for you to have a look at.

Thanks all,

Dave

Clio 172mk2
wouldnt u need to use a sub form, and update ,

a wizard one will do something similar to what u want, then just amend it to suit.