ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone from the outskirts of southampton area?

Renault Clio 182 Cup
I'm from Gosport but live in Bournemouth, although I haven't seen my car in 6 weeks as somebody crashed into the back of me earlier this year!! Fingers crossed I'll be back up and running soon!

Naughty Nautical
Great, looks like there is plenty of people for a big get together some time! :) I'm always around for anything that is happening

Clio 182 cup
Read the Southampton meet, I have to be up for 5am in the morning :( so i'm half and half considering whether to or not..

im from near sholing, u dnt drive down burseldon hill do u in the evening about 5/6 pm ? i drive a 172 cup ?

Naughty Nautical
im from near sholing, u dnt drive down burseldon hill do u in the evening about 5/6 pm ? i drive a 172 cup ?

Wheres Burseldon hill? I don't think so mate, I work in Hythe so I come thru town back home, u have probs seen me around tho lol, were you by a Mcdonalds last Wednesday night at all?

I see loads of cups, normally up and down the Avenue.
I'll flash/wave next time I see one passing.

Astra Twintop

I'll keep my eyes peeled mate for you, until recently i had a nautical blue clio with a private reg.

If you see a grey Corolla flash, its me!

Clio 182 cup
Yes mate do indeed, my cars been Down botley road opposite some fields for te last couple of day u may have seen it ?? :approve: