ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone from the outskirts of southampton area?

Naughty Nautical
Just interested to know if there's many Clio members from the outskirts of southampton?

Naughty Nautical
That's cool, do you guys have any meets very local to us? I'm from sholing (moved here in June last year) so do not know many people

big boost cup
there is a meet coming up in Woolston at the end of the month i think. curry and then for some pics after

ur megane r26
im from sunny swanage, just over the chain ferry from sandbanks, near poole/bournemouth, hopefully should be able to get along to the Southampton meet later on in the month.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
There are quite a few members from around Southampton. As already mentioned we're having a meet on Sunday 27th so hopefully you'll be able to attend.

Naughty Nautical
Read the Southampton meet, I have to be up for 5am in the morning :( so i'm half and half considering whether to or not..

I'm in the centre too, well just off the bottom of the Avenue near the Jaguar/Vauxhall garages.