ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone fancy a blast

RB 182
Keep it local to the Chester area and I will 100% be there!! Lol!! Could do some the country roads, some nice photo spots would be good! :)
Yeah I'm cool with that, I'm only 35-40 mins away from Chester anyway so it's not that far tbh, sort something out between the three of us in the morning

RB 182
Meet at mine if you like pm me I'll send post code and we can go from there. . CH46
Yeah I'm fine with that, I just checked and Wirral is an hour from me which is nothing ;) meet at yours for 12 then so jack can recover slightly haha?

Clio 172
I am hanging and the weather is terrible!! Did you guys all meet up?! I really want to come to something soon!

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
It was a disaster for me lol.. Had a flatty and needed recovering from Wales lol

Last edited:

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
God knows. Also why on earth did people leave you with a flat. I'd not be inviting them again. Last person you want to go for a spirited drive with is the type of people who don't care enough to wait with you. Makes you wonder what they'd do if you were in an accident.

RB 182
God knows. Also why on earth did people leave you with a flat. I'd not be inviting them again. Last person you want to go for a spirited drive with is the type of people who don't care enough to wait with you. Makes you wonder what they'd do if you were in an accident.
We actually stayed with chi for quite a while and offered to stay with him, but he said that he would be alright and that we should carry on!

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
We actually stayed with chi for quite a while and offered to stay with him, but he said that he would be alright and that we should carry on!

This is correct, once I'd arranged recovery I told the lads to go as I felt guilty.

RS Clio 172 Cup
Im at a meet near Delamere with my old Subaru club but if it fits in before or after and if I'm allowed to come in my non-renault I'm up for it

RS Clio 172 Cup
Went out in thr rain today... not a fun experience. Half throttle in a straight line stepped the rear out lol