ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone ever changed the colour of their sport?

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
with the car going to need a full interior repaint after the cage is fitted, and with lots of new panels going onto the car that will need the same.
its got my mind ticking with the idea of having the 172 cup car painted in a frozen white to compliment alot of the dark and carbon detailing.

ive got a mate who has his own bodyshop so the job is no real drama (within reason)
but im just wondering if anyone has ever had there 172/182 changed to this colour, as im sure it wasnt an option in white.... or am i wrong?

i know many will say it will effect resale value, but with the car being stupidly cheap anyway, and the way its going its only going to be a dedicated track car anyhow, im not so worried about resale values.

just after a few honest opinions ;)

Cheers.

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
i did try a search but came up with nothing, ill edit my own search criteria and try again ;)

inferno 182.
you can tell what i do by my name!!!! white is the new silver!!!have a look at the mitsubishi white!its on the evo's pearl white with a pearl blue! that would be a one off!!!done the bosses r32 with honda grey matt finish alloys and oh yeah!!!:cool:
with the car going to need a full interior repaint after the cage is fitted, and with lots of new panels going onto the car that will need the same.
its got my mind ticking with the idea of having the 172 cup car painted in a frozen white to compliment alot of the dark and carbon detailing.

ive got a mate who has his own bodyshop so the job is no real drama (within reason)
but im just wondering if anyone has ever had there 172/182 changed to this colour, as im sure it wasnt an option in white.... or am i wrong?

i know many will say it will effect resale value, but with the car being stupidly cheap anyway, and the way its going its only going to be a dedicated track car anyhow, im not so worried about resale values.

just after a few honest opinions ;)

Cheers.

Trophy
Personally a liquid yellow 172 cup mate! I'm so glad it didn't end up being broken for parts and now being used for what it is designed to do. :race: Looking forward to progress! Also pics please when it is all done :D

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
Personally a liquid yellow 172 cup mate! I'm so glad it didn't end up being broken for parts and now being used for what it is designed to do. :race: Looking forward to progress! Also pics please when it is all done :D

Liam, the car was stripped within 2 hours of getting it home.
All damaged panels removed and interior gutted, it will certainly be used ;)

I did see your mum just before we left, I handed back the item you mentioned ;)