ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone dealt with this ebayer breaking a 1*2?

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Tbf guys it has been Christmas and you know how s**t Royal Mail are, although it is strange how he just stopped replying. You've got yourself covered just put in a claim against him if your not happy.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  2004 182FF
Haha we've come full circle.

"get yourself onto www.cliosport.com and check out the discussion forums,theirs a set just gone up for sale he's open to offers i'd offer him 15-20 pounds."

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Good find blambert.

I've opened a claim with paypal, mwn11 have you done the same?

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Yep ive done the same now. Strange he hasnt replied to anyone.

Maybe hes died?

"We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your
favour.

You have indicated that a partial refund of 0 would be satisfactory.

If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed
to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the
seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account
privileges."

Well aslong as he loses some of his privileges that is the main thing. Is there nothing else Paypal can do?

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Yep ive done the same now. Strange he hasnt replied to anyone.

Maybe hes died?

It did cross my mind as when I bought the Xenons he had loads of listings on ebay, then when I checked the other day all had finished and nothing else had been added. But I have just checked now and he has put a load more stuff on ebay.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Guy is obviously a scammer, how much did paypal award you mate?

I think I have got the full amount back, paypal automatically transferred it into my bank account and i believe it takes a day or 2 to clear.

I initially thought the guy had insufficient funds as i thought the money would be showing on my paypal balance.

Last edited:

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
How did you get it so fast i thought it gave him 20 days to reply it said to me?

I'm sure it is just 10 days.

I'm not counting my chickens until the money is showing in my account though.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Just seems strange. he didnt have any bad feedback before.

Yeh it is strange, I sent him another message when I noticed he had been on and listed a load more items, you never know he might reply.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Trader Rating - 75%
3   1   0
It doesn't work unless you have actually bought that item number, looking back I should have made him list the xenons as a seperate auction. It was just an advert for his 172 being broken "contact me for any parts required."

O I thought I read on here some one left him back feedback on Ebay ??

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Click buy it now on this item http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BMW-e39-5-ser..._CarParts_SM&hash=item3cb3e16f2c#ht_500wt_949

Use the contact form http://shop.ebay.co.uk/ebayadvsearch/_W0QQ_sofindtypeZ9?MfcISAPICommand=UserQuery

Get his number and then phone him :)

Don't pay for the item mark it as paid and say you sent a postal order (If he can mess you about so can you)

;)

I had thought about that, I was going to just do it from my girlfriends account as she barely uses it and wouldn't really care if she was marked as a non-payer.

If the money doesn't come through I'll do it.

Trader Rating - 75%
3   1   0
He messaged me on ebay. I'll ask for a number to talk to him about an item.

Dear renault-centre,

Hi Rob if you buy it today I can get it out tomorrow.

Thanks

- arelendouglas

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Well done Rob! I've just tried but he didn't pick up, will try again shortly.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Strange, but everytime I log into Ebay, i'm reminded of this thread. Its like its haunting me.

Hope you sort it mate.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Strange, but everytime I log into Ebay, i'm reminded of this thread. Its like its haunting me.

Hope you sort it mate.

Paypal seem to have sorted it for me, the full amount has been transferred back into my bank account but they have said it may take 4/5 days to clear. Would still like to see what this c**t has to say for himself.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
My business partner had the same problem with a pair of brand new Ugg boots from an ebay shop. They never turned up so he got a full refund. 3 weeks later the boots turned up! lol.