ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone dealt with this ebayer breaking a 1*2?

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
It doesn't work unless you have actually bought that item number, looking back I should have made him list the xenons as a seperate auction. It was just an advert for his 172 being broken "contact me for any parts required."

mate the people who usually list auctions like this are 99% of the time scammers or shiftin stolen parts, :evil:they dont want any transaction throu ebay/ paypal as they start askin for supplier receipts, i've lost count the amount of times ive been to collect parts from similar sellers, only to find out theyve got the complete car sat in bits all over the place!!!

bradford/ york areas is a hot spot,:eek:brought a s3 interior from a seller, BARGIN 250 quid as he said car had a front smash so he breakin it, hence why there r no front bits on the car and engine has been removed OK thought thats beliveable:star:

then asked for the xenon headlights, and said i ave cash in my pocket not interested in receipts then said he's mate had set so drove down the road only to find the whole frontend was in his mates garage!!!;)

I never get posted ALWAYS collect my bits over ebay no matter what the distance;) cash is always king wit these guys as there;s no trace of the transaction so they get away with it!!