ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone currently got or recently had a 182 up for sale?

Dodgy one
Did you seem to get many bites before it sold? How long was it up for sale?

I'm on the hunt for a new car before my insurance is up in March and need to factor in getting the 182 sold before i can do a purchase

ta, Rich

Greatly depends on what the car is like and how you market it. Pistonheads is the best place to sell theses cars IMO. Some good photos and a well-written advert are critical. I sold mine within a week last year. It was a very good example in a desirable colour (BG, with both Cup Pack and low miles) but it was obvious other cars which may have been good would struggle to sell because the adverts read as though they were written by clowns.

PH1 V6
Well have you tried advertising the car on here yet? Depends on price, condition and how many people are looking at the time.

Fail to prepare then prepare to fail. Put time and effort into your ad and price it sensibly to sell.