ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone bought Vibe 6x9s

I have heard...and actually sell the Vibe 6x9s and they do sound very good in practice. Also if you put them in a largeish ported box they will sound almost like having a 12" sub in the boot. Theres not much better out there in a 6x9 size without spending a lot of money on decent 7x10s.

I hope your not planning on running a sub with a pair of 6x9s unless you have them boxed in. The sub will make the cones distort with the air movement.

hope this helps

cheers

I got them and they are the absolute TITS.

For the money you wont find any better. They sound wicked just running off the headunit but I just amped them the other day, WOW absolute class.

Next best for similar money are the JBL 693. These are also good but I would always buy the VIBE ones.

Kev

i work for halfords and ive got those 6"9s in at my branch and they are good but i think you really do need to amp them up to get the best out of them the magnets on them are well big in fact the same size as a vibe 10 inch woofer

Clio Phase II 16V

Ive got a set in me valver, and im very pleased with the results....

Am running them off of a Kenwood 200 watt amp with Hiss pass filter at 80hz.