ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone around Portsdown hill tonight?

big boost cup
Yeah me and the bird both cleaning now I tried to explain that her being a female should like cleaning that resulted in a slap

Renault Sport Clio 182
lol your only telling the truth, i though women liked that,

anyway i would be up for a mini meet one day i havnt been around cs.net for a while, up the hill would be ideal when theres a few ppl about between CSS and Trax maybe

DCI 80
I'm going to organise a Portsdown Hill meet for Wednesday 17th August I'll post up a thread once CSS is over.

*Like*

To be fair, i have my new RS grill sitting in my boot and my old one out at the moment! I have my diamond drying in the garage from a spray and a lot of elbow grease needed for the polish over the bodywork tomorrow :)

Renault Sport Clio 182
Tim that would be great, i was going to pm u and ask/put up a mini meet, i need to show my face and explain my abscence lol.

Hope css was good.

P.s 17th is good for me lol