ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone around Durham?

E85 3.0i
Hey folks, many people from around Durham?

I'm just up from Lanchester, wondered who was about.

Followed a flame red 172 down Framwellgate the other day which I think had a CS sticker on it :)

Tommy

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'm from Witton not far from you at all, you might of seen me I've got a flame red 172 with cs stickers on it too. I did see a ly the other week

Titanium 182
Arrr so it was you I spotted the other day in Stanley, am from Catchgate pal just up the road from you.

Car was looking sweeeeeet

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye prob was, can meet up some time have a little drive and a meal?

same for you lot around durham

E85 3.0i
Yeah be good to have a mini meet one weekend get some pics etc.

Once mines back from the garage that is!! lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
let me know when your ready, how about a Italian? American diner? Chiqitos?

Barge
LOL - you setting up a date there, Geddes? Ha.

I often see a LY on the A1 early mornings about 5.45am if I've dropped the boy off at the airport. No idea whether it's you but welcome along anyway.

E85 3.0i
That's not me Needster, mine does relatively few miles to be honest... But I've seen that one just near Washington services before of an afternoon, assuming it's the same one!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I've sold my cooper s and got myself a nice trophy so I will be around a lot more again for meets etc, where is kev182nocup

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
^^ what?

I'm in durham quite often, not in a clio though. Usually in a green mk4 or black mk5 golf around fram/carrville/langley park area working :(

BG V6, LY 182
im from seaham mate never seen many sports around here much :(

I live in Seaham....
Theres 2 RB's ( one being mine), Your Artic blue, A Black Gold one with a HUGE exhaust ( i kinda know the guy), another artic blue that i know of and see regulary, dont think there on here though. There is also a monacco blue one with the guy on here too.

Clio 172 PH2
Im from Chester-le-Street mate Black ph1 with turninis ill keep an eye out for you's Im regulary near seaham and peterlee though Invexis

Titanium 182
Na pal still in my megane and its runnning sweeeeeeeeeeet :-}

Coming from you who has pretty much half a megane engine in yours pal :)

low and smooth 1.poo
I'm from durham, always about. got a Black stealth 1.2, black dynamique wheels, smoothed front bumper, on its tits, HIDs etc etc. T18 NNR keep a look out :)

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
I'm from Chester-le-Street (Pelton) as well but moved to Worksop last January...I'm coming back to Chester-le-Street on 30.11.10 and staying until Saturday (04.12.10) morning if anyone wants to have a little meet in between them dates?

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
I'm back 30/11/2010 until 04/12/2010 then i'll be back on 22/12/2010 until 04/01/2010

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
anyone got any recent pictures of the snow so I know what to expect when driving up at 2pm today