ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anybody know this car? (wheel setup in-particular)

Fiesta ST200
Had he done it properly, it would have been nice.

Not my cup of tea, but that must have taken some time and effort!

Bit of a dumb answer :L being different means not being identicle to the car next to you and that seems to be the case with alot of Clio owners and I was the same but dnt like having similar cars parke next to me at shows so me and oktay have made our cars stand out a little and doing it for us not for someone else or to fit into a scene !

No. You've realised your car looks like everyone else. So you've decided that making it look awful is a good thing.

It isn't a 'scene' because most people realise how bad it looks.

I appreciate the crazy fitment but that's it. Looks stupid but cool.

I used to bum all this stance shizz but its all a bit of a joke when taken too far.

Clio 172
'Euro look' should be reserved for VW's and even then there are limits. TBH silly cambers like that just make the car look like its suspension has collapsed.

(s)Low Dynamique
Yay or Nay?

I can't decide whether this looks pretty cool or not...

428988_131980060264510_100003575516428_115998_192849505_n.jpg

(s)Low Dynamique
I mean, it's RIDICULOUS, but kinda cool.

But when I say cool I mean like I had this green sticky alien when I was a kid, that stuck to the roof. That was also cool.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
It looks good if your about to take your GCSE's, yes. If your at that stage in life where you are able to control your erections (16+), then no it looks s**t. Anybody who does think it looks good needs an eye exam/cricket bat to the head.

A sexy one
I wonder how many of you have the skill and ability to modify cars to such a high standard as that red one? To some people it's just about showcasing there ability to do something which is what it's alabout for me, when I see a modified car tbh all I see is the work gone into it as its what i do for a living day in day out and i love it. If you want to say nasty things about him or the car why not say it on xquisite's Facebook page as that where it was built.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Is it wrong that I don't dislike it?

very much so, are you feeling well?

and my responce... what the actual f**k?! it looks like the rear axel has been bent beyond repair?! just, why?!!! why???????!!!!!!!

the red one is 'ok', it kinda looks like its a clio top thatt sitting on a larger square block, but at least it dosnt look broken!

RB 182 FF
What a ridiculous thing to do to a car! It looks shite and spending that much money to make it look shite is hilarious! Doink! :D

1eight2
McDonalds car park & Fast Car says it all.

Looks utter s**t and that bloke looks like a right t**t. Who poses infront of their car, arsehole.

I quite like it! I wouldn't want to own it, or drive it, but don't mind it. The dude driving it looks like a proper c**k though!