ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ANYBODY KNOW THIS BG FF 182 Wrapped bonnet coilovers red hoses factory sat nav etc

2LTR 16V TURBO CLIO!
As above really guys any body know this car...

Ebay item number.... 281119344799

I bought it today and its developed a miss fire on the way home and the dreaded engine management light has come on!

Its got a carbon wrapped bonnet.
Coilovers
Red hoses
Viper induction and so on. Reg is RE54 NLU

Thanks Paul

ibiza fr tdi hybrid
Re: ANYBODY KNOW THIS BG FF 182 Wrapped bonnet coilovers red hoses factory sat nav et

the first thing id do is ring the person you brought it from or go straight back and dont leave untill you have sorted somthing out... if you brought it from a garage they might sort it for you

ibiza fr tdi hybrid
Re: ANYBODY KNOW THIS BG FF 182 Wrapped bonnet coilovers red hoses factory sat nav et

was it going into limp mode atall btw?

S4 Avant

the first thing id do is ring the person you brought it from or go straight back and dont leave untill you have sorted somthing out... if you brought it from a garage they might sort it for you

What the f*ck would you achieve going back to a private seller?!

ibiza fr tdi hybrid

well i spose the best thing to do is get it looked at first... then if its bad THEN id be going back to the seller

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

Looks tidy but three grand seems to be top dollar.

From looking at the advert the seller maybe a trader? In which case I'd give them a call back and see what they can do.

Ly 200 & V6

Did you take it for a test drive before you bought it?

2LTR 16V TURBO CLIO!

Yeh all was fine....I didnt pay 3k got it for 2650 which I thought was good considering mileage, condition, and mods...Ill call fred tomorrow see if they can fit me in.Ive called the chap back and ive said if its major it will be coming back if not ill have it sorted and agree somthing on the bill...It hasnt gone into limp mode no. Just holds back sometimes.Everything else is fine carnt fault the car atall otherwise. Hoping its just plugs coils maybe.The cars been maintained well by K Tec etc.Anyone know the car? Its got a cliosport.net sticker in the rear window.Paul

Maccy

ClioSport Club Member
  Straight 6

Was it a private seller or trade? If it's private you don't have much of a leg to stand on unfortunately, sold as seen etc. Fingers crossed it's nothing major.

Cup In bits

Its all about the add/receipt with a private seller and you do have rights if its not as advertised.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182

Its all about the add/receipt with a private seller and you do have rights if its not as advertised.

Even if you sign a 'sold as seen' letter etc when you buy it? I always get someone to sign this before they leave, for all I know they have drove it like they stole it all the way home before it went bang!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

Thats been for sale a few times recently. Full fat cup? Flol.

Cup In bits

No I'm pretty sure there is no comeback to that really. I seen Dom Littlewood do a episode on it, same goes with most 2nd hand products. Sometimes a too detailed advert can go against you.

2LTR 16V TURBO CLIO!

We had a couple of mike test drive all was good then as soon as I hit the motorway and got over 60/70 it happened..Anyone know the car from on here or previous owners would be nice to see if theres history on here.

Cup In bits

Spray every ignition and fuel connection with WD40, always sort's my misfires I usually get after a track day. Worth a try and takes a bad connection out of the equation.