ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

any1 from glasgow

clio 182 FF
Welcome.

You do know the guy will never be back after all you mincers hit him with these posts

I've still got the Crimbo nite out pics from last year I think if I put them up that would certainly scare the boy away LOL

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
think all these new faces need to get their arses along to meats!!

i know the guy alan is new here n00b

Clio 182
iam gettn scared with all the talk saying iam getting beefed up the fields very scared. iam from the west end

Civic Vtec y0
Lovin the chat!

Welcome mate!

I'm in Denny, regarded as the "Bronx" of Scotland. You need anythin else then page me, weed, coke adn pills etc lol

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
:rofl:

imo just an itg panel filter. Maxogens are dear and guff. Espace V6 airboxs are a popular mod if you can get hold of one

;)

S

seanaldo1987

welcome 2 cs
i'm from the shire......... about 28miles away
which arnold clark did u get it from..
i got mine from one up in stirling and they transported it 2 kilmarnock 4 me

Clio 182
welcome 2 cs
i'm from the shire......... about 28miles away
which arnold clark did u get it from..
i got mine from one up in stirling and they transported it 2 kilmarnock 4 me

i got it from machargs on south street but got it transported from alison st on the south side love the car its great although it is a very thirsty car lmao
:D

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Thirsty.. my golf is pushin 17mpg lol..

New clutch n service tomorrow tho.. Hopefully that helps with the consumption lol!