ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

any1 from glasgow

Clio 182
thanks guys will be getting my car tomoro it has a f***ing miss fire cause some arse in arnold clark let water into the spark plugs only firing on 3 cyl at the mo total loss of power

cannae beat hunners of gammies...

i should be...however..im sorting out dates...just started a new job, move up north to thurso tom...i will be up an doon tho...like an auld pair of scants...

poverty

who is the area rep for caithness..?? haha

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
cannae beat hunners of gammies...

i should be...however..im sorting out dates...just started a new job, move up north to thurso tom...i will be up an doon tho...like an auld pair of scants...

poverty

who is the area rep for caithness..?? haha

the boy beef-mc

Porsche Boxster987S
welcome. Im from AIRDRIE. :dapprove:

PMSL @ Mr Robsons bringing sexy back since 04 patter.:cool:

Clio 182
will hav it tomoro i drove it a mile today wen i picked it up and lost power from a cylinder gettn repaired i now hav a 1.2 micra lmao rental

mk2 clio grande
welcome m8 not from glasgow but work pretty much in it lol work in hillington but im fae stevenston

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Welcome all, im the rep for this area.

Come join in some of the meets lads, christmas night out soon and i expect to see some new faces. New people always welcome.

Oh and the gay chat is rife with the Scots on here.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Welcome.

You do know the guy will never be back after all you mincers hit him with these posts