ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any suggest a bodyshop in Glasgow?

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
As above. Cup spoiler was delivered today for my 200. Now I just need to get it painted and fitted.

Can anyone suggest a good place that can do this?

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Mines gone in to bodyshop today mate not far from silverstone! Rear bumper has a scratch I want taking out and I'm having piper exhaust fitted!!

Didn't realise you didn't have the cup spoiler, your cars mint!

Good to meet you after your trek btw!

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Mines gone in to bodyshop today mate not far from silverstone! Rear bumper has a scratch I want taking out and I'm having piper exhaust fitted!!

Didn't realise you didn't have the cup spoiler, your cars mint!

Good to meet you after your trek btw!

Yeah same. I hated the Cup spoiler at first but after seeing a black one on a white 200, I thought it would look good on our AG 200.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
depends where in glasgow you are you might not be to far from Colin @ Car N Bike in Bonybridge, he done the full side of my ph2 172 when it got keyed and done a spot on job, saw a few of the exotics hes done too and they are spotless!

Unit 12 Murnin Rd, Bonnybridge Ind Est, Bonnybridge FK4 2BW

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
depends where in glasgow you are you might not be to far from Colin @ Car N Bike in Bonybridge, he done the full side of my ph2 172 when it got keyed and done a spot on job, saw a few of the exotics hes done too and they are spotless!

Unit 12 Murnin Rd, Bonnybridge Ind Est, Bonnybridge FK4 2BW

That's magic al give him a ring tomorrow. We're bout 10 mins from bonnybridge (Cumbernauld) so he might be a good shout.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Kenny got his done through in Galsgow I think, fitted aswell.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Took it to Car "n" bike. He phoned to say its painted and to pop round with the car on Moday so he can fit it.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Dentec, mixed bag review wise, but they will probably be able to do this without to many problems.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
More pics required and when are you going to attend a meet! :)

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
More pics required and when are you going to attend a meet! :)

Will stick some pics up when I have better ones.

I will eventually get along to a meet. Just not had the time lately with getting married, moving house etc.

clio 5door sport rep
autocosmique on alexandra parade in glasgow east end....

charged me 80 quid to paint and fit a spoiler....