ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any plans for a Clio V6 mk 3

Clio V6 255 (Acid Yellow)

Im looking to buy a V6 early next year (after Ive cleared a few debts). However, Ive heard that they are planning to stop selling the V6 in September :(. I could buy second hand but Im really after one in yellow and Ive never seen one of them come up for sale in autotrader - I could be waiting a long time...

Anyone know if they plan to release a mk 3 V6?

[Edited by _Tom_ on 07 March 2005 at 8:51pm]

Renault Laguna Coupe

They come up quite regularly on Autotrader and eBay, shouldnt be too hard to find one. If you want yellow youll probably have to order new though, theyll be as rare as rocking-horse sh*t.

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 07 March 2005
They come up quite regularly on Autotrader and eBay, shouldnt be too hard to find one. If you want yellow youll probably have to order new though, theyll be as rare as rocking-horse sh*t.

I can only think of one person mad enough to order a yellow one. ;)

Renault Laguna Coupe

Cup version of Mk2 V6 will be out next month. Autochanger is deleted to save weight, and car comes with Cobra Misano seats amongst other track-oriented improvements.

Only available in Mars Red.

Mike, know where I can find pics of the seats? BTW I keep meaning to ask whereabouts you are based as I noticed you did the track day at Oulton. Im in Manchester and it feels mighty lonely up here as a V6 owner.

Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 08 March 2005

Cup version of Mk2 V6 will be out next month. Autochanger is deleted to save weight, and car comes with Cobra Misano seats amongst other track-oriented improvements.

Only available in Mars Red.
Mike - Ive got the badge already...

Should be arriving in 2 weeks Mr Telford_Mike

you do realise that it will not be allowed to leave without some weight saving going on? Engine Cover, Carpet, airbags... etc.

;-)

/y0z

Elise/VX220/R26

what about that mental micra thats been on all the progs etc I bet that will appear in some form of a new clio model

Tom, Lookers Renault in Stockport have a brand new Yellow v6 255 in their showroom up for sale. They tried to sell me it for £23000 when I rang up asking if they had any blue ones in stock. Could be worth calling them.

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 08 March 2005

Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 07 March 2005

I can only think of one person mad enough to order a yellow one. ;)

two actually, since his will be here before mine :cry:

Quote: Originally posted by scotty1 on 09 March 2005

Tom, Lookers Renault in Stockport have a brand new Yellow v6 255 in their showroom up for sale. They tried to sell me it for £23000 when I rang up asking if they had any blue ones in stock. Could be worth calling them.
is it Liquid Yellow or the other one (the name of which escapes me this morning - age thing you know :oops: - but I am sure someone will post the answer for me!!!)