ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any one heard of Hill sport?

Golf 1.8 20 valve GTi
The clio im meant to be getting has apparently had loads of work done at a place called Hill sport, including Hill Power Stage 1 ECU
* Ported and Polished Cylinder Head and Inlet Manifold
* High Performance Magnecor 8mm HT Leads and Spark Plugs
* Injector Reconditioning and Clean at 72,000 miles

A full stainless exhaust system (OE looks though)

so i was just wondering if its a good place for clio tuning & if anyone had got simmilar stuff done??

Car SOLD :-(
Had my Mk1 RSi Head & Cam done by Nick @ Hillpower, worked wonders. Seems to have a good rep

Abarth 500 Essesse
yep great guy, nice tea, always important ;), wouldn't take much notice off the website though, dont think much attention is payed to it, unless its been updated recently

Abarth 500 Essesse
yeh defo best to call him, hopefully for him the water will stay away from his workshop this year!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Well, look at Martin's engines built by Nick, JayS's..... His work stands for itself. Quickest engines I have seen in mark 1's all have come from Nick. He is a nice guy to.

williams and trophy
lol....cliorossa, nicks quickest engine built.

was beaten by an engine built on a back street ;)

53 Clio's & counting
Well, look at Martin's engines built by Nick, JayS's..... His work stands for itself. Quickest engines I have seen in mark 1's all have come from Nick. He is a nice guy to.

Martin bought that hybrid off me :) wish i never sold it :(

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
lol....cliorossa, nicks quickest engine built.

was beaten by an engine built on a back street ;)

LOL - Cliorossa.

Haven't heard of that for ages must be going back some time! What 5 years? Remember seeing that @ pod vs a Saphire Cossie, I'm sure of it.

williams and trophy
aye tis a time ago, but that car was the quickest around, until i built mine ;)

bearing in mind these werent stripped out, no dash, no doorcards, no 2nd skins on owt, cars.these were back seats n spare out at most.

think adis n saph coss was same day i wasted 1 too hehe.