ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any of my ph 1 flamer at FCS?

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
DSC_0405.jpg

LY R26
Think you were in the same Travel Inn as us? Hampton one, if i'd have know it was someone off here i woulda come over!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Aye that was us, in the Jet garage and the Hampton Lodge. Saw the 2 cars but didnt see stickers, although we didnt go over to look!

Passed the same silver 182 and white ibiza twice on the way up the road, the 182 was off here

RB 182 Cup
Aye that was us, in the Jet garage and the Hampton Lodge. Saw the 2 cars but didnt see stickers, although we didnt go over to look!

Passed the same silver 182 and white ibiza twice on the way up the road, the 182 was off here

That was us me and my bf (Batman) in the white Ibiza and my brother in the silver 182 was on the track at FCS we wondered why you went past us twice :)

Was going to pop over mate, ran out of time though.

Looked mint, the wheels looked spot on too.

How much did the refurb cost if you done mind me asking ? pm me if needs me fella.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Ah cheers Batgirl, we'd stopped for a very quick pee and got back on the road. We weren't even going fast, you must have just been cruising along.

Thanks Mark, thought you might have taken some ;)

Just under £200 mate, silver with extra flake :)

#001 172 Exclusive
i've got one of i think but not put them on the comp yet!!!
will put it on ehrn i upload them tomorrow!!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah fraid so!! Well not quite the Highlands but yeah just outside Edinburgh.

Get quotes around you and check samples. There were 3 silvers when at the place I decided on, silver, silver with flake and silver with extra flake, I chose the flakiest one!