ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any locals with a trailer/car transporter able to do me a massive favour?

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
As above, The Megane has shat its gearbox mount and i don't want to risk driving it incase i do further damage to the box/Shafts.

Anyone got a trailer or a means of transporting a car and wants to help me out? Car would need moved from up here in Tyndrum down to SWR in Stirling as soon as possible.

I'm pretty skint due to having to pay for repairs but will cover fuel etc if needed.

Cheers

Jamie

Cheers John!

Bit of a treck for me, would be willing to do it mate but its a fair bit of a treck for me so would be looking for about £100 I'm pretty sure you could find someone more local, or even a recover company cheaper than that!

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Should be getting it recovered by Green Flag tomorrow, had to add recovery onto my policy and though I better wait a day or two before using it LOL

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I would have rather gave Fraser.J. £150 to collect it and take it to SWR that using RAC / AA or Greenflag.

Keeping it in the community ;)

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Is the car still under warranty. If so you should of used Renault assist. The aa collect the car to the nearest Renault dealer you get a courtesy car through enterprise and Renault fix. My 200 has just gone in for its 2nd manifold so I used the above method.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
when you going?

All being well i should be going down on Saturday to collect it, Michael did say he had the mount when i had phoned him so hopefully thats all it needs

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Need to collect paperwork from Michael and i also need to speak to Stewart regarding something also.
Unsure what time i will be there as of yet.